- We are just starting new investment round
- We have great traction and investors are confident with us
- Helping the team of 14 people get ready for the summer season
- Currently looking for PHP developers and junior sales people
- Revisit our target group with quantitative research as input for product redesign
- Moving our data analytics to new levels with new tools and metrics
- Promoting my Excel video training with Vimvic.cz
- Preparing new video trainings both for Czech and global market.
- Doing training simulation games for our clients with Teamplay.cz
- I am keep clients for operational excellence consulting jobs. My focus is lean management, productivity, data analysis. I do this less than before as eHotel.cz more focus right now.
- Rethinking and redesigning the focus of this blog. (Will be launched soon)
- Preparing for our wedding in August 🙂
- Preparing for trip to New York City and Toronto in spring
- Rock climbing, preparing for climbing El Capitan probably in 2017.
- Enjoying last days of winter with cross country skiing and snow kiting.
- Had to cancel training for Prague Marathon in May due to back pains. Fixing the back, hope to get back soon.
- Experimenting with home madechili sauces 🙂
- Reading books. Set a goal of 20 books for 2016, 6 already read. So I am ahead of schedule.
Books read in 2016
- Zero to One by Peter Thiel
- Stalker by Lars Kepler
- Malostranské povídky (Prague Lesser town tales) by Jan Neruda
- The Second Machine Age by Andrew McAfee
- Mindset by Carol Dweck
- The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway
- Elon Musk biography
- How to win friends and influcence people by Dale Carnegie
- I, Robot – Isaac Asimov
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being – Milan Kundera
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel Pink
- The Machine Stops by E.M.Forster (recommended by Elon Musk)
Be my friend on goodreads to see my full reading list
Life in general
- Learning new things every day
- Inspiring people to grow